Firstly Congratulations on your engagement!‼ What a wonderful time for you both
We would love to host your wedding and reception here at Mt Cotton Retreat.
Please find some information about our wedding and reception packages or just reception options if that’s what you prefer.
One of the great benefits of having your wedding here is that you can do everything in the one place:
- Have your bridal shower high tea, lunch or private dinner overlooking the treetops.
- The night before stay with your closest friends and get ready here for the big event.
- The men can even be at the other end of the property getting ready there which also saves having to hire a bridal car
- Wedding and reception here
- Spend you first night as husband and wife and your honeymoon in a beautiful Pavilion by the Lake
- Have you guests stay here – far, far away from you J
- Celebrate the next morning with your friends and family over a delicious breakfast together.
A weekday wedding will definitely be a more cost effective option as you can see on the attached information.
I have also included some information about our reception style and food options. The starting prices listed are based on around the 40-70 guests attending. If you group is smaller than that, the prices will be slightly higher. Also the final price of the menu will be based on your menu selection – eg seafood options will be more expensive.
Once you’ve had a chance to go through all the information, please don’t hesitate to give me a call with any queries or other ideas that we haven’t thought about.
Photographer and Celebrant
We also have a great photographer and celebrant if you would like us to send you their packages as well
Photographer Sylvie from Papillon Studios does some fabulous packages. Here is a link to her website: http://papillonstudio.com.au/
- for mid week weddings her package includes two hours photography and all the images edited and supplied on a high resolution USB for just $770.
- for Friday Saturday and Sunday this package would be $880.
Celebrant Gwen Inglis also offers a special package for weddings here at Mt Cotton Retreat. Here is a link to her website: https://www.gweninglis.com.au/of:
- $490 for mid week weddings or
- $590 got Friday to Sunday weddings here at Mt Cotton Retreat.
We have a number of images from various weddings wehave hosted here on Facebook which may give you an idea of what we have to offer you: https://www.facebook.com/pg/MtCottonRetreat/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1891121454264217
We love to tailor your event to suit what you want – so please let us know if you have any special requests or would like to come and have a chat with us about your perfect wedding