Check In/Out Times: Our standard check in is from 2pm, and checkout is by 10am.
Early Check In / Late Check Out: Make the most of your escape and enjoy late check-out til 1pm or an early check-in from 11am for just $50.
- Staying in a cabin: Please drive directly to your cabin as there is parking out the front or nearby.
The front door will be unlocked, lights will be on for you and the key will be in a slot on the wall to your right just inside.
The plastic tag attached to your key is the tag that turns on your electricity. Please ensure that this is inserted fully when you come back after venturing out.
- Staying in the 2-bedroom cottage: Please drive directly to your cabin as there is parking at the back of your cottage
The front door will be unlocked, lights will be on for you and the key will be on the kitchen bench.
- Staying in a superior or deluxe room, or 2-bedroom suite in the main lodge: Please park in the visitors car park and come to reception where we will greet you there.
Breakfast & Dinners: You can order the following with 24hours prior notice:
- Continental Breakfast $15pp includes muesli, yoghurt, fruit, pastries and juice. Tea and coffee are included in your room.
- Gourmet Hamper for Two $90 including Maggie Beer pate with cornichons, fresh baguette bread, sparking French cuvee and 2 champagne flutes, homemade savoury tartlets, rare roast beef and ham off the bone, pear, rocket and walnut salad, pannacotta with raspberries for dessert, pettite cheese wedge with homemade date paste.
You can order Uber Eats or Menu Log to be delivered here and The Grove bar and Billy’s BBQ are our local foodie havens just 7mins drive.
All accommodation has a microwave and our cabins and cottage have a full kitchen with cooktop and microwave (please note no oven).
Quiet Enjoyment: Our guests typically choose to stay here for the peaceful and relaxing environment. We ask that all guests consider this during their stay and be mindful of all our guests particularly after 9.30pm.
Complimentary Goodies: Your cabin has complimentary port and chocolates, small milk, tea, coffee and biscuits. There is also a coffee pod machine and a complimentary starter pack of coffee pods. Additional pods can be purchased at Reception.
What’s On: Check out local happenings at https://mtcottonretreat.com/whats-on/
Smoking: Is not permitted anywhere in the cabins or on the decks. Please smoke at least 5m away from any cabins and ensure your butts are NOT thrown in the bushland but are disposed of responsibly.
Pets: We welcome your pet to our retreat but only in specific cabins and not in the main lodge. If you are bring your pet please check with us to ensure you are allocated a pet friendly cabin.
So that you can enjoy your stay and our native animals and other guests can enjoy your stay also, could you please ensure:
- Pets are very welcome in your cabin but please ensure they do not go on the beds and furniture. A cleaning fee will be charged if your pet is allowed on the bed and furniture.
- You are very welcome to take your pet for a walk to explore the area along the pathways and formal garden areas – please ensure they are on a lead at all times as the bushland areas here are part of our protected nature refuge for native animals.
- Please take your pets with you when you go out during the day or night. Your pet is likely to get upset or get up to mischief when you are out and may disturb other guests or damage furniture.
- You are responsible for any nuisance issues or cost of damage
Time to Leave: We appreciate you leaving the cabin in a reasonably tidy and clean state. To avoid a cleaning fee please:
- take all your rubbish and put them in the bins on your left just before you exit the property
- put dirty dishes etc in the dishwasher, pop in dishwashing powder and turn it on
Massages and Beauty Therapies: Pre-book a fabulous massage in your own cabin or room or maybe you’d prefer a facial, pedicure or other beauty therapies.
Our therapists come to you from $70/half hour or $120/hour (min 1 hour).
- Bunch of Roses or colourful blooms on arrival $30
- Bottle of chilled sparkling French cuvee and champagne flutes $35
Contact Us: M: Sue on 0418 745 167 E: email@example.com